Samson G-Track USB Recording Microphone
The G-Track from Samson is a unique USB recording microphone designed to help singers, songwriters, musicians and Podcasters capture those sudden moments of inspiration quickly, efficiently and with minimal setup. The G-Track features a high-speed USB port for direct connection to any computer without additional audio cards, interfaces, etc. The USB bus-powered microphone requires no additional batteries or external phantom power for complete plug-and-play operation.
The G-Track is also an analog interface with a stereo 1/8″ (3.5mm) mini connection for mono or stereo instruments, and line devices such as MP3 players. A second 1/8″ mini output connection provides latency-free headphone monitoring. Three dials provide individual control over instrument, microphone and headphone level, providing everything needed for quality recording on-the-go.
- USB Connection
- The G-Track features a high-speed USB port for direct integration with desktop and laptop computers. The bus-powered microphone requires no batteries or external phantom power source.
- Instrument and Line Input
- A 1/8″ stereo mini input will connect instruments and line devices such as MP3 players.
- Headphone Monitor Output
- A direct headphone monitor output is provided for latency-free monitoring over audio inputs, computer and microphone audio.
- Audio Mixing Controls
- Three dials provide individual level control over computer level, instrument and microphone level.
|Diaphragm||0.75" (19 mm)|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz to 16 kHz|
|Maximum SPL||132 dB SPL|
|Sensitivity||-37 dB, re: 1 V/Pa -40 dB, re: 1 V/Pa -43 dB, re: 1 V/Pa|
|Power Requirements||Plug-in Power|
|Headphone Connector||2 x 1/8" (3.5 mm)|
|Length||6.32" (160.53 mm)|
|Diameter||2.87" (72.90 mm)|
|Weight||1.38 lb (0.63 kg)|